I have to say, one of my favorite pastimes is watching sports and eating large quantities of delicious food. I get the sneaking suspicion I'm not alone in this!
Whether you're throwing a Super Bowl watching shindig or tailgating before a live game, these recipes are ideal for getting your gameday on! All of the necessary gameday food groups are covered: dips, bbq, and buffalo chicken. Then for good measure, there are adorable kickoff cupcakes to satisfy your sweet tooth, a killer cocktail, and a few healthier options.
For your sports-watching, face-stuffing enjoyment - my gameday menu!
1. Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip. My friends get mad at me if I don't make it :P
2. Sideline Sippers. The perfect refreshing cocktail with a kick.
3. Greek Chicken Pasta Salad. Skip the chicken and you've got a great vegetarian option!
4. Guacamole. I like my guac chunky. This gives you some fresh veggies to go along with all of the other sinful deliciousness.
5. Pulled Pork Sliders. Slow cooking the pork makes this recipe effortless and perfect for feeding an army of people!
6. Buffalo Chicken Pizza. It's hard to describe how incredible this pizza is...
7. Baked Zucchini Fries. Crispy finger food for veggie lovers.
8. Kickoff Cupcakes. Festive cupcakes channeling their inner Almond Joy!
9. Sweet Pepper Salsa. Rounding off the dip category, this salsa starts off sweet but can be as hot as you'd like it!
Want entertaining/decorating/fashion tips for gameday? Check out the first issue of La Petite Fashionista Magazine for lots of gameday goodies! (P.S. Look Ma', I'm on the cover!! :P).