I'm really excited to share the beauty that is Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip with everyone. This dip is a CROWD PLEASER if there ever was one. It is probably my friends' favorite thing I cook for them! I wish I could make a meal out of it... but that would probably be a bad idea. The spiciness and cheesiness and the chicken! Ugh! You can't beat it. I'm telling you... This is one of my favorite things to cook and eat. If you're having a party with more than 4 or 5 people make 2 batches or else you will be out of dip FAST.
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
This cheesy, spicy, meaty Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip is the ultimate crowd pleaser at tailgate parties on gameday!
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 block (8 oz) softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing (or ranch if you prefer)
- tortilla chips, celery, and carrots for serving
1. Mix blue cheese dressing, cream cheese, and hot sauce until evenly combined.2. Mix in chicken and shredded cheese.3. Bake in a 350 degree F oven until the cheeses melt, about 10 - 20 minutes.4. Stir and serve with tortilla chips, celery and carrots. Enjoy!
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 4 cups
Chop up the chicken.
It seems like a lot of hot sauce but trust me, it will be fine if you eat medium or hotter buffalo wings.
Mix together the blue cheese dressing, the softened cream cheese, and the hot sauce so all of the flavors come together evenly. You might need to take a fork to the cream cheese if it's still a little firm. No worries though. All of the cheeses will melt in the oven and it will be easy to give it a good mix in the end.
Stir the chicken and shredded cheese into the buffalo mixture. It's hard not to eat half of it at this stage because it's REALLY GOOD cold too.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes just to melt the cheeses. And then give it one last stir!
This recipe is for a single batch but a bigger batch is pictured above. If more than 4 or 5 people will be eating it I would HIGHLY recommend making a double batch! The first few times I made it for parties the single batch was gone in about 10 minutes. I'm telling you - Crowd. Pleaser. Serve with tortilla chips, celery, and carrots! Enjoy!